Our showroom will be reopening Tuesday, May 19th. Our hours will be 10am until 5pm Tuesday through Friday, and 10am until 4pm Saturday.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable visiting us and your health and welfare is our main concern, so we have made a few changes to the way we will be serving you.
- In preparation for our re-opening, we have been taking specific measures and following strict industry guidelines to deep clean and sanitize all our jewelry. We will be continuing this sanitizing schedule on a routine basis for all our jewelry, and between client visits on the specific pieces that have been handled.
- Our sales associates are committed to following industry recommended guidelines and taking every precaution to clean and sanitize all frequently touched surfaces, including our display cases, locks and handles throughout the day and between client visits.
- Due to our commitment to social distancing we will only be seeing two clients in our showroom at a time, so we strongly encourage you to call, text, or email us to set up an appointment. By scheduling your appointment in advance, we can ensure you will be accommodated and our staff can effectively prepare for your visit, providing the personal service you’ve come to expect and the safety of all.
- Prior to your visit, we ask that you provide us with as much detailed information as possible via phone or email, so whether you are requesting a repair, custom design project, or help picking out the perfect piece, our sales associates will be better prepared to assist you.
- When you visit us, we request you wear a mask. If you don’t have one of your own, we will have masks available in our vestibule to wear during your visit. In keeping with social distancing guidelines our staff will be wearing masks and gloves and maintain a respectful distance during your visit.
- Upon arrival, we will ask that you lower your mask for our security cameras while in the vestibule and before we will buzz you into the store.
- Based on St. Louis County guidelines we ask that you refrain from bringing outside containers into the store.
- Based on St. Louis County guidelines all of our employees will submit to a daily health screening prior to opening each morning.
- Should you wish to bring a friend or family member with you we are happy to welcome your guest, but ask that you limit yourself to just one additional person.
- For the safety of our employees and guests, we have temporarily removed our magazines, self-serve coffee bar, and everyone’s favorite tray of chocolates, but we promise that our improved personal service and stunning new collections will make your shopping experience sweeter than ever.
- If self-isolating we are pleased to accommodate virtual appointments, contactless curbside drop off and pick up in the surface parking lot entrance off of Bonhomme Avenue, and a newly refreshed website to browse our exquisite collections from home.